Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I like to have this energizing fruit shake as a quick breakfast or as an after-school snack for my kids.
- 2 (6 ounce) containers non-fat strawberry yogurt
- 1 cup fresh peaches or 1 cup frozen peaches or 1 cup nectarine, sliced
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1 cup crushed ice
- In blender, place all ingredients.
- Cover, blend on high speed 30-60 seconds or until smooth.
- Pour into 4 glasses; serve immediately.
DS was wanting a smoothie and I was wanting to use up some frozen peaches I had in the freezer. What a find. DS wanted another the next morning for breakfast and then again the next day for an after school snack! We will be using this delicious recipe for all his and our cravings for smoothies. Thank you for sharing with us, we loved it.
Super yummy! I normally make my kids a banana blueberry smoothie most mornings and they were craving a smoothie but I didn't have a banana! The only fruit I had in the house was fresh peaches so I went in search of a peach smoothie recipe that didn't require a banana. Found this little gem and used 1% milk instead of the crushed ice. WONDERFUL!!!! My kids both downed it in the blink of an eye. Thanks for posting Lainie!
I added a banana and some sugar and it was lovely. Left out the ice cause I didn't have any ice cubes on hand but overall - really really good.