Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
- butter-flavored cooking spray
- 1 1⁄4 cups flour
- 2 tablespoons oatmeal, divided use
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 3 tablespoons reduced-calorie stick margarine
- 1 3⁄4 cups nonfat vanilla yogurt, divided use
- 1⁄4 cup nonfat milk
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1⁄3 cup peach fruit spread
- 2 cups sliced peaches
- 2 cups blueberries
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Spray a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, 1 tablespoon oatmeal, baking powder, baking soda and nutmeg.
- Cut margarine into mixture using a pastry blender or 2 knives.
- In a small bowl, combine 1/4 cup yogurt, milk and honey.
- Add to flour mixture and stir until combined.
- Drop batter by the tablespoons onto the prepared baking sheet, making 6 shortcakes.
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cool on wire rack.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining 1 1/2 cups of yogurt with the peach spread.
- To serve split the shortcakes in 1/2 horizontally and fill with yogurt filling, peaches and blueberries.