1 hr 15 mins
Danielle in New Hampshire's Note:
This is a great autumn pie. It has a trio of fruit that gives it bright color and a terrific taste. Yummy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1/4 cup flour
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 3/4 cups sliced peeled fresh peaches or 1 3/4 cups sliced peeled frozen peaches, thawed and drained
- 3/4 cup fresh blueberries or 3/4 cup frozen blueberries
- 3/4 cup fresh cranberries or 3/4 cup frozen cranberries
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pastry for double-crust pie (9inches)
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine
- 1In large bowl combine sugar, flour, cornstarch, salt and nutmeg.
- 2Add fruit and vanilla, toss to mix.
- 3Let stand for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 4Line pie plate with bottom pastry, add filling.
- 5Dot with butter, Roll out remaining pastry, make lattice crust, seal and flute edges.
- 6Bake at 375 for 50-55 minutes or until crust is golden brown and filling is bubbly.
- 7Cool on wire rack.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peach Berry Pie
Serving Size: 1 (148 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 277.7
- Calories from Fat 20
- Total Fat 2.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 5.0 mg
- Sodium 208.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 65.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 56.5 g
- Protein 1.2 g