Prep 8 hrs
Cook 0 mins
This is a great dessert for those who are diabetic or just want a low fat dessert. Prep time includes chilling time.
- 1 (8 ounce) package fat free cream cheese, softened
- 2 (6 ounce) cartonspeach fat-free yogurt with artificial sweetener
- 1⁄2 of an 8-ounce container frozen light whipped dessert topping, thawed
- 1 cup fresh peach, chopped and peeled (or frozen unsweetened peach slices, thawed, drained, and chopped, or one 8 1/4-ounce can peach slice)
- 1 cup unsweetened blueberries, raspberries, and (fresh or if frozen thawed and drained) or strawberry (fresh or if frozen thawed and drained)
- fresh mint leaves (optional)
- fresh berries (optional)
- In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese and yogurt. Beat with an electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Fold in the whipped topping, peaches, and the 1 cup berries.
- Pour into a 2-quart square baking dish. Cover and freeze about 8 hours or until firm.
- To serve, let stand at room temperature about 45 minutes to thaw slightly. Cut into squares. If desired, garnish with mint leaves and additional berries. Makes 9 servings.
- Make-Ahead Directions: Prepare dessert as directed through Step 2. cover and freeze for up to 1 week.