- 4 cups fresh peaches, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 4 cups chilled champagne
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine peaches, sugar and lemon juice in a medium bowl and stir well.
- Cover and let sit on your counter for about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Then, put the peach mixture into your blender and process on medium speed for one minute or until smooth.
- Scrape down the sides and process for another minute.
- Chill this mixture for 15 minutes.
- To serve, spoon 1/3 cup of the peach mixture into a champagne flute and then pour 1/3 cup champagne in on top of the peach mixture.