1/1 Photo of Peach Bellini Cupcakes
Moist champagne cake with peach schnapps and bits of diced peaches baked in, topped with a peachy champagne buttercream frosting! Taken from Sing For Your Supper.
My Private Note
dozen p ...
Units: US | Metric
Peach Bellini Cupcakes
- 1 cup unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 6 egg whites
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup champagne
- 1/4 cup peach schnapps
- 1 small peach, peeled and diced
Peachy Champagne Frosting
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2In a medium sized bowl combine flour, baking powder and salt.
- 3In a large mixing bowl beat together butter and sugar for 3-5 minutes, until light and fluffy. Add vanilla; then beat in egg whites one at a time.
- 4Stir together the champagne and schnapps in a spouted measuring cup.
- 5To the butter mixture, gradually add in flour mixture and the champagne/schnapps mixture, in three alternating additions, beginning and ending with the flour mixture.
- 6Gently stir in the diced peaches.
- 7Pour batter into cupcake liners, filling 2/3 full.
- 8Bake at 350 degrees F for 25-30 minutes, or until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean.
- 9To make the frosting:.
- 10Beat together the butter and vanilla.
- 11Add powdered sugar in one cup increments, then add champagne, milk, peach schnapps and food coloring.
- 12Frost cupcakes once they have completely cooled. I also sprinkled with a little orange and yellow sugar, for decoration.
- 13Makes 2 dozen cupcakes.
Browse Our Top Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peach Bellini Cupcakes
Serving Size: 1 (2257 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 4008.0
- Calories from Fat 1471
- Total Fat 163.5 g
- Saturated Fat 102.5 g
- Cholesterol 428.1 mg
- Sodium 1332.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 595.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.0 g
- Sugars 442.7 g
- Protein 32.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: