Bellinis are a very popular summer drink in my hometown of Calgary. This recipe comes from "O Magazine". Cook time includes 1/2 hour rest time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 large peaches, cut into chunks
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 bottle champagne or 1 bottle sparkling wine
- 1 large peach, cut into 6 slices
- 6 sprigs mint
- 1Combine peach chunks, sugar, and lemon juice.
- 2Allow to sit 30 minutes.
- 3Bring to a boil, stirring in sugar until dissolved.
- 4Reduce heat to low, cover and cook 15 minutes.
- 5Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- 6Pour through a strainer, pressing solids to extract flavor and juices.
- 7Chill and discard solids.
- 8Place about 1 tbsp of the peach syrup in a flute and fill with champagne.
- 9Garnish with a peach slice and mint sprig.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peach Bellini
Serving Size: 1 (105 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 95.5
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 23.2 g
- Protein 0.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: