Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is one of those "Pretend You Know What You're Doing and You'll Pull it off" recipes. Very nice in summer when peaches AND basil are at their prime. I made this up as I went along, and DBF not only requested a second bowl, he bragged to his friends. Try it. I don't like balsamic OR dessert, and I'd make this again.
- Slice or dice peaches (I can never get pretty peach slices).
- Scoop ice cream into bowl.
- Chiffonade basil leaves.
- Sprinkle basil onto ice cream (hang in there).
- Top with some peach slices.
- Splash with vinegar to taste.
- Cinnamon, nutmeg, brown sugar, and/or mint might be nice with this.