Prep 40 mins
Cook 10 mins
Make and share this Peach Apricot Melba Crepes recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄3 cup unsalted butter
- 1 (12 ounce) jar Smucker's® Orchard's Finest® Coastal Valley Peach Apricot Preserves or 1 (12 ounce) jar Smucker's® Orchard's Finest® Pacific Mountain Strawberry Preserves
- 4 large egg yolks, slightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄16 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup frozen extra creamy whipped topping, thawed
- 6 (9 inch) ready-to-use crepes
- 1 (28 ounce) cansliced peaches or 3 medium peaches, sliced
- caramel-swirl ice cream, with caramel swirl
- 1 (12 ounce) jar Smucker's® Orchard's Finest® Northwest Triple Berry Preserves, warmed
- 1⁄3 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- MELT butter in medium saucepan over medium heat. Whisk in preserves, egg yolks, lemon juice and salt. Cook 6 to 8 minutes, stirring constantly just until it begins to thicken. Remove from heat. Cool to room temperature. Blend in whipped topping with an electric mixer at medium speed. Chill, covered, until ready to assemble crepes.
- SPREAD 1/3 cup curd over each crepe. Cut each crepe in half. Fold crepe in half. Place each crepe on a dessert plate. Top with 2 or 3 peach slices. Serve with a scoop of ice cream drizzled with warm triple berry preserves. Garnish with almonds.
- TO TOAST NUTS: Place nuts in dry skillet. Cook over medium heat, shaking pan until nuts are lightly browned. Remove from pan immediately to avoid over-browning.