1/2 Photos of Peach and Walnut (or Pecans) Salad
Nice luncheon salad, serve with a cheese biscuit , or cinnamon toast.Benefits from a couple of hours of chilling. Evolved to our taste from Cooking Light.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Drain peaches in a colander over a bowl, reserving 1/4 cup juice.
- 2Combine the reserved juice and cream cheese, stir well with a whisk.
- 3Stir in nuts.
- 4Divide peaches among 6 lettuce lined bowls/plates.
- 5Drizzle 3 tablespoons cream cheese mixture over each serving, sprinkle with cinnamon.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peach and Walnut (or Pecans) Salad
Serving Size: 1 (163 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 112.5
- Calories from Fat 31
- Total Fat 3.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 1.7 mg
- Sodium 121.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 14.2 g
- Protein 4.6 g