From epicurious.com. Great summer fare.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Purée two thirds of tomatoes and half of peaches with ice, shallot, 1 tablespoon oil, 1 tablespoon vinegar, 2 teaspoons tarragon, 3/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper in a blender until very smooth, about 1 minute.
- 2Strain through a medium-mesh sieve into a large glass measuring cup and discarid solids. If desired, add water to desired consistency.
- 3Add remaining tomatoes and peaches with remaining tablespoon oil, remaining 1/2 tablespoon vinegar, remaining teaspoon tarragon, and remaining 1/4 teaspoon each of salt and pepper in a bowl.
- 4Serve topped with tomato peach salsa.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peach and Tomato Gazpacho
Serving Size: 1 (328 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 142.4
- Calories from Fat 67
- Total Fat 7.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 592.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 14.0 g
- Protein 2.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar