Recipe by DewReine
It was a chilly night, I had peaches in the fridge...maybe a dessert soup? I just wish I'd had some gingersnaps to enjoy with this!
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 pinch ground cloves
- 1⁄4 cup peach, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix cold milk, cornstarch, sugar, and spices.
- Bring ingredients to a boil, stirring constantly (very important if you want a creamy/not-lumpy result).
- Gently boil about 2 minutes.
- Lower heat and add peaches, allowing them to become warm*.
- Remove from heat and enjoy the soothing creaminess!
- *Optional: With a hand blender, puree to a smooth consistency.