This recipe come from Silvena Rowe, a UK TV chef that specializes in making Eastern European recipes. She calls this a 'deconstructed strudel'.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- 2Arrange 1 phyllo sheet on a large baking tray that has been lined with parchment papers, and brush generously with some melted butter.
- 3Sprinkle with a quarter of the ground almonds.
- 4Top with the other 3 layers of phyllo, butter and almonds.
- 5Cut into 12 rectangles and bake until golden brown and crisp, about 10 minutes.
- 6Cool on a rack.
- 7In a small bowl, mix together the sour cream, mascarpone and 2 teaspoons caster sugar.
- 8Place 1 phyllo triangle on a serving plate and place some sour cream mixture on the top, followed by some thing slices of peach.
- 9Add another layer of phyllo and again top with the sour cream mixture and fresh peach slices, finally finishing with a phyllo layer.
- 10Make 3 more Napoleons in the same way.
- 11Dust with icing sugar and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peach and Sour Cream Napoleons
Serving Size: 1 (148 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 232.9
- Calories from Fat 138
- Total Fat 15.3 g
- Saturated Fat 8.3 g
- Cholesterol 28.6 mg
- Sodium 141.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 8.5 g
- Protein 3.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: