Recipe by Derf
A simple, quick, scrumptious, summer dessert, and healthy too!! from Cooking for Diabetics
Top Review by bmcnichol
Yum! This was good and easy to make. I didn't have fresh raspberries so I used frozen so they were a bit more tart but we still enjoyed it. Loved the crunch of the almonds and oats. We ate this for dessert.
- 2 peaches
- 8 ounces raspberries
- 2 1⁄2 cups low-fat plain yogurt or 2 1⁄2 cups low fat low sugar fruit yogurt
- 4 teaspoons rolled oats
- 4 teaspoons sliced almonds
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut the peaches in half, remove the pits and then slice the flesh into thin wedges.
- Mix the peaches and raspberries with the yogurt in a bowl, then spoon into 4 sundae glasses and chill.
- Spread out the rolled oats and almonds in a broiler pan.
- Broil them until lightly toasted, shaking the pan frequently.
- Cool, then sprinkle the oat mixture over the dessert and serve.