Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A simple, quick, scrumptious, summer dessert, and healthy too!! from Cooking for Diabetics
- 2 peaches
- 8 ounces raspberries
- 2 1⁄2 cups low-fat plain yogurt or 2 1⁄2 cups low fat low sugar fruit yogurt
- 4 teaspoons rolled oats
- 4 teaspoons sliced almonds
- Cut the peaches in half, remove the pits and then slice the flesh into thin wedges.
- Mix the peaches and raspberries with the yogurt in a bowl, then spoon into 4 sundae glasses and chill.
- Spread out the rolled oats and almonds in a broiler pan.
- Broil them until lightly toasted, shaking the pan frequently.
- Cool, then sprinkle the oat mixture over the dessert and serve.
Yum! This was good and easy to make. I didn't have fresh raspberries so I used frozen so they were a bit more tart but we still enjoyed it. Loved the crunch of the almonds and oats. We ate this for dessert.
Loved the simplicity of this delicious treat. This yogurt can be served for breakfast or a dessert. I will definitely be making this dish again! Made for Think Pink Tag game, October, 2011.
Very delicious & healthy