Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This has got to be one of the easiest and tastiest cobbler recipes I've tried. It literally took me 10 minutes to throw together before it went into the oven. Very simple and delicious.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix peaches and raspberries, and place in bottom of 3 qt casserole dish.
- Using fork, stir together flour, sugar, baking powder and cinnamon.
- Stir in eggs using fork.
- Batter will be quite dry.
- Pour over top of fruit.
- Pour melted butter of top.
- Place in oven and cook for 1 hour.
Make this cobbler is all I have to say, you and your family will rave about it as mine did. It is one of the best cobbler recipes I have made. It is so easy to make and I made it just as it is with no changes. Awesome Cobbler is all I have to say and I am very picky about my baking.
I made this for my room mates last week and everyone loved it. I also made it for some family who was visiting last night, using bags of mixed berries and it turned out really good.
MIne turned out very crispy and delicious. I love raspberries and peaches in a combanation. A wonderful and very simple recipie, Thanks!