Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is from Super Food Ideas and is a no-cook meal and I think would be great on those hot days - the photo was mouth watering and so fresh and colourful.
- 100 g rocket
- 100 g prosciutto (thinly sliced)
- 3 peaches (yellow cut into wedges)
- 125 g bocconcini (cherry, drained and torn)
- 2 tablespoons chives (fresh chopped)
- 1⁄4 cup french vinaigrette dressing
- Arrange rocket on a platter.
- Tear prosciutto into large pieces and place on top of the rocket and then top with peaches, bocconcini and chives.
- Drizzle the salad with dressing and season with salt and pepper and serve.