Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This sparkling sangrÃa uses white wine instead of red, to better partner the vibrant peaches and oranges. Lemons and cherries may be added too, for an additional splash of color. A bit more potent than its sweet taste suggests, this sangria should be savored slowly
- 3 1⁄4 cups dry white wine
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1⁄3 cup triple sec
- 1⁄3 cup peach-flavoured brandy
- 2 medium peaches, peeled and sliced
- 2 medium oranges, sliced thin and crosswise
- 1 cup sparkling orange soda
- 1 cup ginger ale
- In a large serving bowl, combine all the ingredients except the orange soda and ginger ale and mix well. Refrigerate overnight.
- Immediately before serving, mix in the orange soda and ginger ale. Serve over Ice.
This was a really tasty sangria recipe! We had some friends over and everyone enjoyed this... This is going to be a summer favorite!! Thanks for posting! Made for ZWT 5
Such a nice sipping sangria! It is stronger than your normal sangria due to the added triple sec and brandy - so enjoy at a slower pace than normal. :wink: The oranges made for a stunning addition! Made for Vive Valencia - ZWT 5.