Recipe by AmandaInOz
Great peach tea cocktail!
Top Review by Sarah_Jayne
I am only giving this four stars rather than five because I am a bit of a booze wimp. I found it much easier to make than I thought it would be and I really liked the taste even if the booze was a bit too much for me generally but like I said I am a booze wimp. I would certainly make this again but perhaps just for my own tastes I would add a bit more tea and less booze.
- 1 peach tea bag
- 4 ounces boiling water
- 8 mint leaves
- 1 ounce white rum
- 1⁄2 ounce peach schnapps
- 2 teaspoons sugar syrup
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- ice cube
Directions See How It's Made
- Place tea bag in boiling water.
- Add 4 mint leaves and allow to infuse for 5 minutes.
- Discard tea bag, and chill tea.
- Remove mint from chilled tea.
- Half-fill glass with ice cubes.
- Pour in chilled peach tea.
- Add rum, schnapps, syrup, lemon juice and fresh mint leaves.
- Stir well to combine.