1/3 Photos of Peach and Mint Iced Tea ( Adult)
Great peach tea cocktail!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place tea bag in boiling water.
- 2Add 4 mint leaves and allow to infuse for 5 minutes.
- 3Discard tea bag, and chill tea.
- 4Remove mint from chilled tea.
- 5Half-fill glass with ice cubes.
- 6Pour in chilled peach tea.
- 7Add rum, schnapps, syrup, lemon juice and fresh mint leaves.
- 8Stir well to combine.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peach and Mint Iced Tea ( Adult)
Serving Size: 1 (172 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 67.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
peach tea bags