Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Great peach tea cocktail!
Make and share this Peach and Mint Iced Tea ( Adult) recipe from Food.com.
- Place tea bag in boiling water.
- Add 4 mint leaves and allow to infuse for 5 minutes.
- Discard tea bag, and chill tea.
- Remove mint from chilled tea.
- Half-fill glass with ice cubes.
- Pour in chilled peach tea.
- Add rum, schnapps, syrup, lemon juice and fresh mint leaves.
- Stir well to combine.
I am only giving this four stars rather than five because I am a bit of a booze wimp. I found it much easier to make than I thought it would be and I really liked the taste even if the booze was a bit too much for me generally but like I said I am a booze wimp. I would certainly make this again but perhaps just for my own tastes I would add a bit more tea and less booze.
Oooh! Very good! i liked this peach spiked iced tea!!! i'll definately making this again!
Delightful combination of flavors. I expected the mint to be stronger and overwhelm the peach tea - but it didn't. It was all very complimentary - a great refreshing bevy on a warm day!! Thanks for posting Amanda!!