Recipe by Shawn H
Found a photocopy of this in my recipe file. Mrs. H.D. Baxter of Charleston, WV is named as the contributor.
- 2 medium peaches, sliced
- 2 bananas, sliced
- lemon juice or pineapple juice
- 2 cups fresh pineapple, cubed
- 2 -3 kiwi fruits, peeled and sliced
- 2 large strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 2 medium peaches, unpeeled with seed removed
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 tablespoons flaked coconut
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Dip 2 peaches and banans in pineapple or lemon juice.
- Arrange dipped peaches and other fruit on lettuce.
- To make dressing, mix 2 unpeeled peaches, oil, orange juice, coconut, lime juice, and ginger in electric blender until smooth.
- Top fruit and lettuce with dressing.