Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Found a photocopy of this in my recipe file. Mrs. H.D. Baxter of Charleston, WV is named as the contributor.
- 2 medium peaches, sliced
- 2 bananas, sliced
- lemon juice or pineapple juice
- 2 cups fresh pineapple, cubed
- 2 -3 kiwi fruits, peeled and sliced
- 2 large strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 2 medium peaches, unpeeled with seed removed
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 tablespoons flaked coconut
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, grated
- Dip 2 peaches and banans in pineapple or lemon juice.
- Arrange dipped peaches and other fruit on lettuce.
- To make dressing, mix 2 unpeeled peaches, oil, orange juice, coconut, lime juice, and ginger in electric blender until smooth.
- Top fruit and lettuce with dressing.
Peaches are the best compliment and work really well with this salad. My family loved it! Just make sure that you really drain the pineapple. Joan Loof