- 2 cups flour
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 egg
- 1⁄4 cup oil
- 1 1⁄4 cups milk
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 cup peach, peeled and chopped fine
- 1⁄2 teaspoon mixed spice
- 2 tablespoons liquid honey
Directions See How It's Made
- Warm honey.
- Stir all ingredients together in large bowl, just lightly mixing to combine.
- Taste for sweetness and add extra sugar if required.
- The mixture should be slightly runny.
- Spoon into deep non stick muffin tins.
- Bake in a hot oven for 15-20 minutes until golden brown.