Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a face mask taken from SECRET REMEDIES TO MORE BEAUTIFUL SKIN Dawn Gallagher, model/actress/author. "There is nothing more revitalizing than a peach and honey mask, which will leave your skin feeling soft and silky."
- 1 large peaches, skinned or 1 large nectarine
- 3 teaspoons honey
- lecithin powder or 2 tablespoons yogurt
- Mash the peach and honey together, add a little lecithin powder or yogurt until you have a workable paste.
- Pat evenly over your face and neck and around the eyes.
- Lie back and relax for about 10 minutes.
- Rinse off with warm water, pat dry, tone and moisturize.
I made this as a gift to give a friend of mine yesterday in honour of your birthday! She loved it!!! She said her skin felt as soft as the rear of a new born baby;)! Thanks so much for sharing! Happy Birthday!
Smells great and was a good consistency for a mask. To make a paste, I used my hand multiblender and added 2 tsp. lecithin powder, mixing until it was a semi-thick puree. Because I love the exhiliarating smell of peppermint, I added 1 drop of it to the peach mixture. Then, I couldn't decide whether to eat it, drink it or wear it as a mask! But the mask won out...and felt very soothing.