Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A lovely fresh salsa recipe from my Australian/Mexican cookbook.
- 3 ripe peaches, peeled and finely diced
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons finely sliced green onions
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh coriander
- 2 -3 tablespoons lime juice
- Combine all ingredients and mix gently.
- Serve immediately.
"Australia/NZ Swap #18" Super tasty and TART ! I had just eyeballed the lime juice -- a tad from a fresh lime, remainder from Real-lime--think I had a heavy hand. Added about 1/2 tsp sugar, then about 1 tsp honey. Was getting there! DH was making peach margaritas for a friend, so added a splash of PeachLiquor --YUM ! Friends really got into analyzing and rating, and thought it would make a great addition to cereal in the morning. Will try again with freestone peaches (too early now) - prefer taste and texture. Thanks for a different taste sensation, Jewelies. ADDITION !! Used this to top baked sea bass --just lovely !
LOVE things different and UNIQUE! The recipe my curiosity did peak! Unusually refreshing, easy to do! BRAVE Jewelies for me to YOU!