Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Jellies, James & Chutneys – Preserving the Harvest makes 4-5 pounds
Make and share this Peach and Ginger Chutney recipe from Food.com.
- Immerse peaches in boiling water and peel. Chop the flesh and discard the pits.
- Chop the onions. Crush the garlic and chilies. Finely grate the ginger.
- Put the peaches, onions, garlic and dried fruit in a pot. Stir in the chilies, ginger and vinegar. Stir in the sugar.
- Bring slowly to a boil over low heat, stirring occasionally. Once the sugar has dissolved, increase the heat and simmer for 30-40 minutes until thick, stirring often.
- Ladle the chutney into jars and seal.