Recipe by justcallmetoni
This is a recently adopted recipe that I have not yet tried but plan to do so soon. Looks like a lovely addition to grilled chicken, fish and maybe even pork.
Top Review by Baby Kato
Another wonderful recipe toni. I really enjoyed the flavor and texture of this delicious salsa. The peaches and apricot preserves added sweetness, the cucumber and red pepper a nice crispness, while the lime, cilantro and chiles added heat and depth. You can taste all the flavors in this tasty salsa. Thanks so much for sharing this keeper.
- 2 cups diced peeled pitted peaches (about 1 1/2 pounds)
- 1 cup diced unpeeled English cucumber
- 3⁄4 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1⁄3 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons apricot preserves
- 1 teaspoon chopped canned chipotle chile