Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a recently adopted recipe that I have not yet tried but plan to do so soon. Looks like a lovely addition to grilled chicken, fish and maybe even pork.
- 2 cups diced peeled pitted peaches (about 1 1/2 pounds)
- 1 cup diced unpeeled English cucumber
- 3⁄4 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1⁄3 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons apricot preserves
- 1 teaspoon chopped canned chipotle chile
- Mix all ingredients in medium bowl.
- Season salsa to taste with salt and pepper.
- (Can be prepared 2 hours ahead. Cover and refrigerate. Stir to blend before serving.).
Another wonderful recipe toni. I really enjoyed the flavor and texture of this delicious salsa. The peaches and apricot preserves added sweetness, the cucumber and red pepper a nice crispness, while the lime, cilantro and chiles added heat and depth. You can taste all the flavors in this tasty salsa. Thanks so much for sharing this keeper.
I love peach salsa, but I never would have thought of adding cucumber! This was very tasty. I like the consistency that the addition of the apricot preserves gives it. Made for ZWT 3.