Prep 8 mins
Cook 35 mins
I had some left over tinned peaches that I wanted to use one day and came up with this really easy but yummy recipe!
- 400 g canned peaches (sliced into small pieces)
- 250 ml vegetable oil
- 1 cup white sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 1⁄2 cups self raising flour
- 1 cup coconut
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- whisk oil, eggs and sugar together in a bowl.
- add sifted flour, vanilla and coconut, combine with a wooden spoon. stir in peaches.
- spoon mixture into greased muffin tray and bake in moderate oven (170 degrees celcius) for 35 minutes.