Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I love the different flavors that stand out in this salad.
- 4 peaches
- 2 tablespoons cilantro (more or less to taste)
- 1⁄8 cup minced onion
- 1⁄4 cup green pepper
- 1⁄4 cup balsamic vinegar (more or less to taste)
- Slice peaches into slices or thick chunks.
- You can dice them to make a salsa style salad.
- Add all ingredients together.
- Mix well and chill for a few hours.
- Simple side dish for summer barbeques.
No rating but I wanted to suggest that one could use white balsamic vinegar. That would allow your pretty peach colors to remain intact.
Made this just as directed. My only disappointment was that the balsamic turned my beautiful yellow/rose peaches a less-than-beautiful color.
It is peach season and I love 'em. I also love cilantro. This, therefore, was a winner for me!! I used a lot more cilantro than called for and (next time) will use less balsamic (I don't think it required this much.) Thanks LaurieAnn.