Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Another recipe posted for safekeeping; from an old newspaper clipping. Chilling time is not included.
- 8 cups fresh peaches, peeled and sliced or 2 lbs frozen peaches
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- 1⁄2 cup pineapple juice
- 1⁄4 cup lime juice
- plain yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup whipping cream
- powdered sugar
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon fresh gingerroot, grated
- 1⁄2 cup fresh blueberries
- fresh mint sprig (optional)
- In a blender or food processor, combine peach slices, juices, yogurt and cream. Process or blend at high speed until mixture is smooth.
- Add powdered sugar and ginger root to taste.
- Cover and chill.
- Just before serving, gently stir in blueberries. Garnish each serving with mint sprigs and a dollop of yogurt.