Prep 1 hr
Cook 0 mins
This is from Bon Appetit.
For the Crust
- nonstick vegetable oil cooking spray
- 2 cups oatmeal cookie crumbs, from about 32 crispy oatmeal cookies
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
For the Filling
- 2⁄3 cup peach nectar or 2⁄3 cup apricot nectar
- 5 tablespoons sugar
- 5 teaspoons cornstarch
- 2 2⁄3 cups coarsely chopped peeled peaches
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 1⁄4 cups blackberries
- For the crust: Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Spray a 10-inch diameter fluted tart pan with removable bottom with nonstick spray. Mix cookie crumbs and melted butter in medium bowl until moist crumbs form. Press dough evenly over bottom and up sides of prepared pan. Bake until dry, about 10 minutes. Cool crust completely. (Can be made 1 day ahead. Cover tightly with foil and store at room temperature.).
- For the Filling: Whisk nectar, sugar, and cornstarch in a heavy medium saucepan until smooth. Add half of peaches and lemon juice. Using potato masher, mash into coarse puree. Simmer over medium heat until mixture is thick, stirring constantly, about 5 minutes. Cool completely. Fold in remaining peaches. Spread filling in crust. Arrange blackberries around top edge of tart. Refrigerate until cold, at least 4 hours and up to 6 hours. Bring to room temperature before serving.