Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
As simple as this is to prepare, you will find this dessert elegant enough to serve at a special dinner party. For Raspberry Sauce see recipe I posted Raspberry Coulis . Blueberries can easily be substituted for the blackberries, if desired. Cook time reflects time to chill.
- 4 small ripe peaches, unpeeled, thinly sliced (about 4 oz each)
- 3⁄4 cup raspberry sauce
- 2 cups fresh blackberries
- 1⁄4 cup creme de cassis (optional) or 1⁄4 cup creme de peches (optional) or 1⁄4 cup other your favorite fruit liqueur (optional)
- Alternate three layers of peaches, Raspberry Coulis (**Note: Recipe #59967 ), blackberries, and liqueur (if using) in 4 glass parfait dishes or large wine goblets.
- Serve at room temperature, or cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour and serve chilled.
Everyone loved this and says I must make this again! Easy, gorgeous, stunning both to taste and to behold. Fresh fruits are always an elegant choice, in my opinion, and this combination is simply to die for!! Thanks for a lovely summer dessert, Bev!!