Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 hrs
From the Australian Diabetic Living Magazine. The cooking time is the overnight soaking time (8 to 10 hours)
- Into a medium bowl put the oats and then add the milk and yoghurt and stir to combine.
- Cover and place in the fridge overnight.
- In the morning stir in half the peaches and 1 teaspoon of honey.
- Divide between to serving bowls, top each with equal amounts of remaining peaches, the toasted almonds slivers and drizzle with honey.
- NOTE - to toast almonds , spread over a baking tray and place in an oven preheated to 160C for 6 to 7 minutes or until golden.
Great muesli, Pat ! Easy and convenient and versatile so what's not to love here !!!!
This made for a lovely filling brekky that both toddler DD & I enjoyed, so simple to do too which I loved. Thanks Pat!
This is great. I used large oats and by mistake used 185 g of skim milk. The next day I noticed it was ml. I'm used to cups and tsp LOL I love my food scale. I used homemade canned peaches (from my MIL). I omitted honey and used Splenda instead. I love the toasted almond on top :) Thanks I'mPat :) Made for Holiday tag.