- 70 g rolled oats
- 185 ml skim milk
- 70 g low-fat yogurt (whisked till smooth)
- 160 g canned peaches (in natural juice, drained and chopped)
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 tablespoon slivered almonds (toasted)
Directions See How It's Made
- Into a medium bowl put the oats and then add the milk and yoghurt and stir to combine.
- Cover and place in the fridge overnight.
- In the morning stir in half the peaches and 1 teaspoon of honey.
- Divide between to serving bowls, top each with equal amounts of remaining peaches, the toasted almonds slivers and drizzle with honey.
- NOTE - to toast almonds , spread over a baking tray and place in an oven preheated to 160C for 6 to 7 minutes or until golden.