Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From the American Heart Association. Makes 4 1/2 cup servings
Make and share this Peach and Berry Crumble recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb unsweetened frozen peach slices, thawed and halved (or 12 ounces peach slices and 4 ounces frozen unsweetened raspberries)
- 1⁄3 cup dried sweetened cranberries
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 2 teaspoons fresh orange juice or 2 teaspoons water
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄3 cup quick-cooking oats, uncooked
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons light margarine
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Lightly spray a nonstick 8"x4" loaf pan with vegetable oil spray.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the peaches, cranberries, cornstarch, orange juice, and vanilla until the cornstarch is dissolved.
- Pour the peach mixture into the pan.
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients except the margarine; using two knives or pastry blender, cut the margarine into the oat mixture until it has a coarse texture and the pieces are about the size of small peas.
- Sprinkle over the peach mixture.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until the peaches are tender.
- Remove from the oven.
- Preheat the broiler.
- Broil the crumble for 3 or 4 minutes or until the topping begins to brown.
- Remove from the broiler and let stand for about 30 minutes to allow the flavors to blend.