Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
I got this recipe out of a cookbook called Black Tie & Boots Optional... The combo sounded so good so putting here for safe keeping. I made this and it is a fabulous easy recipe.....wonderful taste. I used splenda instead of sugar and margarine instead of butter....did not hurt the taste at all.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Defrost peaches.
- In large bowl, combine peaches, flour, sugar and Amaretto and mix well.
- Spray large deep pie dish or a 5" X 7 " casserole dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Pour peach mixture into dish.
- In food processor, combine oatmeal, butter, pecans, sugar and flour.
- Mix until crumbly and sprinkle over entire peach mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 to 60 minutes or until bubbly and slightly brown on top.
- Let cool slightly and serve with ice cream.