Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
This is a recipe I found on a Japanese recipe site. It was so delicious and I was asked for the recipe, so I translated it for my English speaking friends. You can use apricots instead of peaches too.
- 220 g almond flour
- 40 g all-purpose flour
- 20 g cornstarch
- 160 g unsalted butter
- 150 g granulated sugar
- 3 eggs
- 50 ml whipping cream
- 1 (15 ounce) can peaches
- 1 lemon
- 50 ml peach syrup
- 3 tablespoons peach liqueur
- Drain the can of peaches, reserving the syrup, slice and dry the peaches on a sheet of paper towel.
- Combine and shift the first three ingredients.
- In another bowl, add room temperature butter and whip it until it becomes creamy. Add sugar and whip more until it becomes whitish and creamy. Add eggs one at a time, and mix well. Add whipping cream and mix well.
- Add the flour mixture and mix until it becomes moist.
- Pour the mixture in an oiled 9-inch tart pan and slightly push peach slices in the mixture.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 40 minutes or until it is done. (It could take up to 60 minutes).
- Mix lemon juice, syrup from the peach can and peach liquor together and pour it on the tart while it is still hot.