1/1 Photo of Peach Almond Ice Cream
Elana's Pantry's Note:
This Peach Almond Ice Cream is Vegan, Gluten Free and Fruit Sweetened. http://www.elanaspantry.com/peach-almond-ice-cream/
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 11. Place soaked almonds and water in vita-mix.
- 22. Blend on highest setting until smooth, about 1 minute, add a bit more water if blending is a challenge.
- 33. Remove almond mixture from vita-mix and strain through a fine mesh paint strainer bag, discarding solids.
- 44. Place almond mixture in rinsed out vita-mix container, blend in peaches and dates on highest setting until smooth.
- 55. Blend in stevia, vanilla and lemon juice.
- 66. Place mixture in ice cream maker and process according to instructions.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peach Almond Ice Cream
Serving Size: 1 (217 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 534.4
- Calories from Fat 332
- Total Fat 36.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 236.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.0 g
- Sugars 29.1 g
- Protein 17.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: