1/4 Photos of Peach Almond Crisp (Simple and Lite)
Ground almonds give a lovely nuttiness to this crisp topping.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 cups sliced fresh peaches (or fresh frozen)
- 1Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- 3If frozen, thaw just half way, so that the peaches are still partially frozen. I like to use my frozen peaches but fresh peaches may be used.
- 4Empty peaches and their juice into a 6 cup casserole, set aside.
- 5In a small bowl, mix together rolled oats, almonds, splenda brown sugar mix and mix well; drizzle honey over mixture and stir through.
- 6Spread rolled oats mixture evenly over peaches in casserole.
- 7Bake in 350f degree oven for 45 minutes, until topping is well browned and crisp.
- 8Depending on your peaches, this crisp is not sweet, just the way we like it; if you prefer your crisp sweeter add a couple of tablespoons of brown sugar mix to your peaches.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peach Almond Crisp (Simple and Lite)
Serving Size: 1 (135 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 162.5
- Calories from Fat 27
- Total Fat 3.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 19.4 g
- Protein 3.5 g