Recipe by Milette
Quick, easy, and delicious! My friends beg for this cake which I invented out of necessity one day.
Top Review by petlover
Came out GREAT!!!! I made this exactly as directed and I used a fancy bundt pan for the holidays. Very moist and delicous. The timing is correct also. I will make again. Thanks Milette.
- 1 (18 ounce) yellow cake mix (moist)
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄3 cup oil
- 1 (21 ounce) can peach pie filling
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon almond flavoring
Glaze (To taste)
- 3⁄4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 -2 tablespoon half-and-half cream
- 1⁄4 teaspoon almond flavoring
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix cake mix, eggs, oil and almond flavoring until smooth. It will be fairly stiff. I found chopping the peaches in the pie filling in half works best. Gently fold pie filling into cake mixture until all is blended. Try not to break the peaches up anymore than necessary. Pour into well greased bundt pan. Bake at 350 degrees until cake tests done.
- Let cool completely in pan before removing from pan.
- Make glaze to desired consistency and pour over cooled cake.
- Glaze and serve. Looks lovely with fresh peach slices as a garnish.
- (You can do the same with a chocolate cake and cherry pie filling, omitting almond flavoring).