Pea Soup With Minted Yoghurt and Prawns (shrimp)
- Heat oil in a large saucepan on medium heat.
- Add the onion and cook until softened; add the garlic and cumin and cook a further 30 seconds.
- Add the peas and consomme and bring to the boi.
- Reduce the heat, cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Cool the soup and then puree (blender, food processor or immersion blender) until smooth.
- Mix the yoghurt and mint together in a small bowl and season to taste.
- Ladle the warm, room temperature or chilled soup (your choice) into abowls and top with a dollop of minted yoghurt and a few prawns.
- Serve with a wedge of lemon on the side.