1/1 Photo of Pea Soup Norma's Way
Chef Norma JS's Note:
I created this pea soup and it has become a favorite. It is easy and healthful and excellent tasting.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Saute onion in oil until limp in large pot.
- 2Add remaining ingredients and cook over low to medium heat (simmer) until the peas and vegetables are soft.
- 3Remove and discard bones.
- 4Remove one cup of soup mixture.
- 5Blend remaining soup until slightly pureed.
- 6Add reserved cup of soup.
- 7Correct seasoning as desired.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pea Soup Norma's Way
Serving Size: 1 (311 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 357.9
- Calories from Fat 53
- Total Fat 5.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.3 mg
- Sodium 930.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 21.5 g
- Sugars 9.4 g
- Protein 20.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: