- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen baby peas
- 1 (8 ounce) can sliced water chestnuts
- 1⁄2 cup almonds, chopped
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Rinse and thaw peas.
- Rinse and cut water chestnuts into quarters.
- Put both peas and chestnuts in medium size bow.l.
- Melt butter in small saute' pan, add almonds and saute till light brown.
- Remove from heat and let cool.
- Once cool add almonds to peas and water chestnuts; add mayonnaise, sour cream and sugar.
- You may want to add more sugar according to your own taste.
- Serve immediately or keep refrigerated till needed.