1/1 Photo of Pea Salad With Almonds
Found this in an old cookbook called "We're Cookin' Now"...I haven't tried it yet...but it sounds delicious...let me know what you think...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Rinse and thaw peas.
- 2Rinse and cut water chestnuts into quarters.
- 3Put both peas and chestnuts in medium size bow.l.
- 4Melt butter in small saute' pan, add almonds and saute till light brown.
- 5Remove from heat and let cool.
- 6Once cool add almonds to peas and water chestnuts; add mayonnaise, sour cream and sugar.
- 7You may want to add more sugar according to your own taste.
- 8Serve immediately or keep refrigerated till needed.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pea Salad With Almonds
Serving Size: 1 (150 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 226.5
- Calories from Fat 107
- Total Fat 11.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 10.1 mg
- Sodium 120.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.3 g
- Sugars 10.9 g
- Protein 7.3 g