Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I LOVE peas!! This salad is simple and yummy!!
- 3 cups frozen peas, thawed
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 tablespoons finally chopped onions
- 1⁄2 cup cashew pieces or 1⁄2 cup sunflower seeds
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 teaspoons prepared mustard
- In a bowl, combine the peas, cheese and onion.
- Stir in mayo and mustard.
- Cover and refrigerate until serving.
I can almost taste this great salad! Not rating, just wanted to tell you thanks for sharing. I will be back soon with a rating after getting the ingredients!