Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Just a simple pea salad, not unlike many others, just what I happen to like.
- 15 ounces English peas, drained (or and equal amount of frozen)
- 1⁄4 cup onion, diced (change to taste)
- 3 tablespoons sunflower seeds (no shells) (optional)
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- Gently mix all in a bowl and place in fridge for an hour previous to serving if you like it nice and cold, if not serve right away.
- Pea salad is wonderfully versatile, experiment with it.
This was a very simple and nice pea salad that we enjoyed. I can see where you could really make this your own with additional veggies or cheese, but the way it is written is very nice. Thanks for sharing. Made for PAC Spring 2011.