Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
Coming up with ways to take lunch to work has become a bit of an issue for me. I don't get a whole lot of time to eat nor a whole lot of ways to reheat things.
- 60 g frozen peas
- 60 g 5% fat ricotta cheese
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup fresh mint leaves, chopped
- 6 slices linseed rye bread
- 60 g baby spinach leaves
- At Home: boil, steam or microwave peas until tender and drain. Cool, then lightly crush peas with a fork. Combine pea mash with ricotta, juice and mint.
- At Work: Spread a third of the mix on one slice of bread, top with spinach and another slice of bread. Repeat with the other slices of bread or save mix for another day and another sandwich.