Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Serve as side dish.
- 2 cups frozen peas, thawed (about 10 ounces)
- 1⁄4 cup fresh mint leaves
- 1 garlic clove
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- To make the Pea Puree, combine the peas, mint, garlic, salt, and pepper in a food processor and puree. With the machine running, add the olive oil in a steady drizzle.
- Transfer the pea puree to a small bowl and stir in the Parmesan.
This has a nice creamy texture. I used huge clove of garlic because I like a little more garlic and it came out really nice. Served it with some toasted cassava bread. A
Very nice flavors, mint and garlic.
Absolutely fabulous!!!!!!!!!!!! This is so tasty, so beautiful, and so easy!! I love this recipe, the peas have a subtle garlic flavor with a hint of mint. When you add the cheese to that, it's to die for!!! Thank you so much for this wonderful recipe!!!