Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is from a Pillsbury "great for parties" booklet. It sounds really good, and looks nice.
- 1 lb shrimp, deveined and peeled (large about 35)
- 1 cup sesame ginger salad dressing
- 6 ounces fresh snow pea pods (about 35)
- Place shrimp in medium bowl.
- Pour dressing evenly over shrimp; stir to coat.
- Cover; refrigerate 1 hour.
- Meanwhile, remove stem and strings from pea pods.
- To partially cook pea pods, place in boiling water about 1 minute or until pea pods turn bright green.
- Drain; rinse with cold water and dry with paper towels.
- Drain dressing from shrimp.
- Wrap 1 pea pod around each shrimp; secure with toothpick.
- Cover; refrigerate until serving time.