Recipe by PinkCherryBlossom
Looking for lo carb veggie friendly dishes I came across this from The Beeb.
Top Review by Irmgard
I made this for dinner last week when I had to go to an appointment and didn't have time to make anything more time-consuming. It was very nice. I made it with pasteurized egg whites and dried mint as I have to watch my cholesterol intake. DH and I each had half, served with homemade rye bread, and it was more than satisfying.
- 6 spring onions, finely chopped
- olive oil (for frying)
- 6 eggs, beaten and seasoned
- 100 g feta, crumbled
- 150 g frozen peas, defrosted
- 1⁄2 cup shredded mint leaf
Directions See How It's Made
- Fry the spring onions in the olive oil until softened.
- Add all the other ingredients and cook until mostly set but a little runny on the top.
- Finish the top by flipping the frittata or placing under a hot grill until the top is brown and crispy.
- Cut into wedges and serve with a salad.