Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Different and healthy dip. Spice it up if you want to do so.
- 10 ounces frozen green peas, thawed
- 1⁄2 cup ricotta cheese (cottage cheese or yogurt will work)
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 tablespoon olive oil (more for serving)
- kosher salt
- red pepper flakes (optional)
- 1⁄4 cup of fresh mint, sliced thinly
- In a food processor, purée the peas, ricotta, scallions, Parmesan, oil, salt, and pepper.
- Transfer to a bowl and fold in the mint. Drizzle with additional oil before serving, if desired.
- Serve with the pita chips, crackers or whatever you want.