Recipe by lazyme
This sounds simple and delicious. Recipe from "More Diabetic Meals in 30 Minutes Or Less!" by Robyn Webb.
Top Review by Sydney Mike
This is A GREAT TASTING & EASY-TO-MAKE SALAD! Did cut the recipe in half & then used less than 1/4 teaspoon of cumin, but otherwise made this recipe as shown! This is a side I'd enjoy serving again, & with a small number of cauliflower florets, it'd make a great looking holiday salad, too! Thanks for sharing! [Tagged, made & reviewed in the Diabetes Awareness Month Tag Game]
- 1 1⁄2 cups peas, cooked
- 2 medium tomatoes, diced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- salt, to taste
- fresh ground black pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients and toss well.
- Serve chilled.
- Serving size: 1/2 cup.
- Exchanges Per Serving: 1 Monounsaturated Fat, 1/2 Starch.
- Nutrition Facts: Calories 87; Calories from Fat 44; Total Fat 5g; Saturated Fat 1g; Cholesterol 0mg; Sodium 61mg; Carbohydrate 9g; Dietary Fiber 3g; Sugars 4g; Protein 3g.