Recipe by Annacia
I'm posting this for my friend Baby Kato. I was telling her about it and she requested the recipe. It's one of my real favorites and you won't believe how good it is until you taste it!
Top Review by DailyInspiration
What a nice change for green peas. Used roasted peanuts and red onion; otherwise made as directed. Had hoped to get a picture, but it was gone before I could get one. My hubby also liked this dish even though he is not a huge "pea" fan. Thanks for the post! Made for Everyday is a Holiday tag, January, 2012.
- 3⁄4 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons minced green onions
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 10 ounces frozen peas
- 10 ounces Spanish peanuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the first 3 ingredients together and chill 1-2 hours.
- Under cook the peas (I just run hot water over them to defrost).
- Drain well and chill peas until cold.
- WHEN READY TO SERVE:.
- Mix the peas and peanuts (you should have an equal volume of both).
- Stir the dressing in and serve at once (Do NOT mix in the dressing early).